Prototype Printed Circuit Board Refund Programme
TecbridgeCircuits has introduced it's Prototype Refund Programme to offer a big incentive to new customers to entrust us with their Prototype PCB's. We believe once new customers have experienced the impeccable manufacture quality of our products, the quality of our service and the competitiveness of our products, we will be sure to win your production business.
We are extending our Prototype Refund programme to embrace our existing loyal customers as a 'thank you' for entrusting us with your production business and as a statement that we never take our existing Customer's for granted.
We have designed this Programme to be as simple and unambiguous as possible - there are no hidden traps and no forms to fill out. Simply order your prototype Printed Circuit Boards with us and we will automatically credit you the cost of your circuit boards as you place your Production orders with us.
You can get all your prototype board costs back as you place production orders with us.
- A prototype order is an order for 3 printed circuit boards of a single design
- A production order is an order for 10 or more printed circuit boards of a single design
- Prototype costs are our sales costs to you excluding shipping costs and VAT
- Production costs are our sales costs to you excluding shipping costs and VAT
- Whenever you place a prototype order with us, we will allocate redeemable credit points to your account. The value of the credit points is the same as the prototype cost. You can redeem these credit points when you place production orders with us.
- Whenever you place a production order with us, we will automatically deduct some or all of your accumulated credit points from our invoice. The maximum credit against any invoice is 5% of the value of the invoice
- You will continue to be able to redeem your credit points until they are exhausted. Credit points will expire after one year if they remain unused.
- You can redeem outstanding credit points against your production order(s) until your credit points are exhausted. Credit points accumulated for one prototype design cannot be used with a production order for a completely different design.